Wednesday, October 19, 2005

The End

Well, with Ken Clarke knocked out in the first round and three decent candidates left in the race, its time to call an end to this blog.

I will be back at my usual place and I hope to see many of you there. For those of you who are Conservatives, the best place to be is Once More, a site that I contribute to.

As for the leadership election, I am still a Davis man. The last couple of weeks have not be good for us its true, but I will continue to support him as I believe he has more to offer than the others. I hope you will follow the trials and tribulations of his number one Blogging Supporter.

Finally though, the main reason that I was so dead set against Ken, is that the party has zero chance of winning the election unless it is united. With Ken as leader that would have been impossible.

So lets keep the rest of the campaign clean and really support the new leader, whoever he may be.

3 Comments:

At 2:18 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank God Ken Clarke is out!! He can now go and smoke on a tree top!!!

 
At 2:08 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

clarke was the bet. dissapointed he's gone.

Opinionated Voice

 
At 2:09 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*best bet*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home